Monday 26 December 2016

Holiday Sparkle

Good morning folks and a very happy Boxing day

I hope you are all having a relaxing holiday. The build up to Christmas has been extremely hectic hence the lack of posts recently. I didn't finish work until Friday night, what's unusual about that I hear you cry but in a school it is extremely unusual, so I spent most evenings trying to get prepared for the big day. I always cook Christmas lunch for my family (and extended family) so I wanted to be prepared. It went well; lunch was on the table for 3pm and everything was cooked to perfection all at the same time, something that always causes my stress levels to rise. 
So now my work is complete (it is my sister's turn today!) and I can get on with some blogging and crafting. Santa gave me some crafting goodies which I can't wait to play with and I treated myself to a little crafty gift or two too so I am keen to get into my craftroom.
Today I am playing catch up with some Spectrum Noir TV DT makes which were on the telly recently with Fiona. 
For this card I have used - 

  • Colorista Elements 1 stamp set
  • Colorista card blanks
  • Spectrum Noir Holiday Sparkle pens - starry star, red berry, hearth and spun gold
  • Die'sire Merry Christmas die
  • Old gold centura pearl
  • Tonic bright gold Nuvo crystal drops 
For this card I have used the same stamp and pen set but created a completely different looking card.
I used -

  • Colorista Elements 1 stamp set
  • Colorista card blanks
  • Spectrum Noir Holiday Sparkle pens - macaroon, onyx black, holly leaf, emerald, spun gold, fig, hearth, sterling silver and smoked quartz
  • Sheena stamping card
  • Die'sire Thank you die (which I cut from Sheena stamping card and coloured with macaroon Sparkle pen)
  • Sara's signature collection - butterfly and lullaby collection - flit and flutter die (again cut from Sheena stamping card and coloured with the Sparkle pens)
Enjoy the rest of your Boxing day however you are spending it. I am off to eat Quality Street and watch my new Poldark DVD - bliss.


Crafty hugs
Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment