Wednesday 7 December 2016

Peachy 18th birthday

Good morning folks


Well I was definitely tempting fate with my optimism on Monday. My voice has been dodgy for a few weeks now but on Monday it packed its bags completely so I am under strict instructions to rest my voice ie. no talking. Have you any idea how hard it is not to speak? I have tried using my very limited Makaton but have now reverted to pen and paper in order to communicate. I have taken refugeon the sofa with a box set of The Musketeers for company. Not feeling sorry for myself at all!! My family are celebrating the peace!!

Today's card is one I made recently to celebrate a family member's birthday - 
It is actually shades of peach not as orange as the photos show.
I have used - 
  • Tonic's Jamine Sunset layering die set
  • Tonic's Chevron Number 1 die
  • Tonic's Striped Number 8 die
  • Tonic's Royal Fern die set
  • Die-namics plentiful petals die set
  • Ivory centura pearl (for the card base)
  • peach core'dinations
  • Die'sire Happy Birthday die
  • pearl from my stash


So that's all from me today. I am off to watch more Musketeers in silence!!

Thank you for stopping by.


Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are under the weather Lesley but did make me smile, when I lost my voice earlier this year my family too gave a sigh of relief.

    Love the tone on tone of your card and always love an easel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lesley I am so sorry that you are feeling so poorly. I do hope that you start to feel better soon. Your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete