Good morning folks
Well I was definitely tempting fate with my optimism on Monday. My voice has been dodgy for a few weeks now but on Monday it packed its bags completely so I am under strict instructions to rest my voice ie. no talking. Have you any idea how hard it is not to speak? I have tried using my very limited Makaton but have now reverted to pen and paper in order to communicate. I have taken refugeon the sofa with a box set of The Musketeers for company. Not feeling sorry for myself at all!! My family are celebrating the peace!!
Today's card is one I made recently to celebrate a family member's birthday -
It is actually shades of peach not as orange as the photos show.
I have used -
- Tonic's Jamine Sunset layering die set
- Tonic's Chevron Number 1 die
- Tonic's Striped Number 8 die
- Tonic's Royal Fern die set
- Die-namics plentiful petals die set
- Ivory centura pearl (for the card base)
- peach core'dinations
- Die'sire Happy Birthday die
- pearl from my stash
So that's all from me today. I am off to watch more Musketeers in silence!!
Thank you for stopping by.