Monday 7 May 2018

Two fer......

Good afternoon

What a glorious day it is here, surprising really for a Bank Holiday but I am making the most of it. I have just come in from the garden, dare I say it is a bit too hot for me out there at the moment, so I thought I'd put together a quick blog post.
These are two thank you cards I made recently - 

I wanted to try out my new metallic pens and I needed some thank you cards so I combined the two.
For these cards I have used - 
  • Colorista dark colouring pad - Exquiste Florals
  • Spectrum Noir metallic pens (rare minerals and precious metals sets)
  • rainbow mirri (from Hunkydory)
  • love is in the air sentiments (from Tattered Lace)
  • matt black card (from Crafter's Companion)
  • double stitched rectangle die set (from Sue Wilson)

That's all from me today. I am just going to finish a card order now and then head out into the garden later today when the sun is a little less strong.

Enjoy your day (and the sunshine if you have some)

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your cards are stunning. The weather has been glorious and record breaking. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete