What a glorious day it is here, surprising really for a Bank Holiday but I am making the most of it. I have just come in from the garden, dare I say it is a bit too hot for me out there at the moment, so I thought I'd put together a quick blog post.
These are two thank you cards I made recently -
I wanted to try out my new metallic pens and I needed some thank you cards so I combined the two.
For these cards I have used -
- Colorista dark colouring pad - Exquiste Florals
- Spectrum Noir metallic pens (rare minerals and precious metals sets)
- rainbow mirri (from Hunkydory)
- love is in the air sentiments (from Tattered Lace)
- matt black card (from Crafter's Companion)
- double stitched rectangle die set (from Sue Wilson)
That's all from me today. I am just going to finish a card order now and then head out into the garden later today when the sun is a little less strong.
Enjoy your day (and the sunshine if you have some)