Thursday 3 May 2018

Doing a happy dance

Good morning folks

It has been a little while hasn't it? ......... Well I'm back now with lots to show you all. Although I have been quiet on the web, I have been beavering away in my craft room but have been unable to post them as they were for various special occassions. They have all been sent to their new owners so I am able to post them. 
Today's card is one I made for a friend's 50th birthday - 
I have used Happy Dance Squidgy stamp from Stamping Bella which I coloured with a mix of Spectrum Noir pens, Illustrator pens, Colourblend pencils and Copic pens - 
  • skin - E000, FS4, FS9, TN2, CR2, 089 and 009
  • hair - TN6, TN8, EB8 and 103
  • dress - AP1, AP2, AP4 and 099
  • shoes - YG1, YG2, YG3 and 059
  • ground - BG1 ans BG4
  • sky - sky blue
I have also used - 

  • Mulberry kisses paper pad from First Edition
  • green core'dinations
  • Tattered Lace lacy days squares die set
  • pearls and ribbon from my stash
  • tumbled glass distress ink
The sentiment is also from the stamp set.

That's all from me today. I have a day off school so I am making the most of my free time - cleaning and ironing to keep my bank holiday weekend free.

Enjoy your day

Crafty hugs

Lesley




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I bet your friend loved it. I can't wait to see what else you have made. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete