Saturday 5 May 2018

Piggy love

Good morning

Arrr a bank holiday weekend and the weather seems to be warming up - maybe spring has sprung finally.
This is an anniversary card made for a friend (she loves pigs so this was perfect) - 
The stamp set I have used is hog heaven from MFT which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens - 
  • CR1, CR2, CR7, CR8, CR11 and TN7
I created the background by randomly stamping the piggy over a piece of Neenah card.
I also used - 
  • peach and dark peach core'dinations
  • Woodware Happy Anniversary stamp
  • pearls from the Hobby House
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Crafty hugs

Lesley




2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card with all the little piggies Lesley.

    Have a good and sunny weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy Lesley this is a gorgeous card those piggies are adorable. Your friend is going to be thrilled with this. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete