Friday 18 May 2018

Tilda and Edwin

Hello folks

A quick post from me today, so glad it is Friday.
This is today's card and features another stamp from my FB friend's crafty clear out so no name but I can tell you it is a Magnolia stamp: they are so very distinctive - 
I have coloured the stamp with a mixture of Spectrum Noir pens, Illustrator pens and Copic pens - 

  • skin - E000, E00, FS9, TN2, CR2 and white gel pen
  • clothes - MB2, MB3, MB4, EB1, EB2, EB3, EB5, EB6 and EB7
  • hair - RB2, RB4, EB8, TN7 and TN8
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
  • sky - sky blue

I have also used - 

  • Sara's signature collection - rustice wedding paper pad
  • brown and cream core'dinations
  • Tattered Lace lacy days rectangle dies
  • cream seam binding, lace and gem from my stash

Thank you for stopping by today, enjoy your Friday.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked to your website and it’s quite interesting. apk

    ReplyDelete