Monday again and I am rushing into work to see our lovely little chicks. Several members of staff have taken them home for the weekend so hopefully they have had a great time and will all be back in one piece. I would love to take them home but my two cats would probably view them as a tasty snack!
Onto today's card -
One of my Facebook friends was having a clear out of her crafty stash so being one who likes nothing more than poking around in someone elses crafty stash I had a look. And this is what I found. Unfortunately I don't have any packaging so can't tell you the stamp's name or the company who made it but I loved it. I have coloured it with the following Spectrum Noir pens, Sparkle pens, Illustrators and Copics pens -
- skin - E000, FS4, FS9, TN2 and CR2
- hair - GY1, GY3, GY5, GB10 and EB5
- dress - pink garnet and crystal clear Sparkle pens
- wings - cosmos and crystal clear Sparkle pens
- sky - sky blue
- eyes - white gel pen
Not sure about the face, think it needs more work.
I have also used -
- Rainbow magic paper pad from Hobbycraft
- silver mirri
- Tattered Lace torn hexagons
- ribbon from Create and Craft
- gem from Amazon
- LOTV fairy sentiments
- tumbled glass distress ink
That's all from me today folks, have a good week.