Thursday 16 August 2018

Autumn

Good morning folks

Arr morning already; last night was my daughter's birthday party - 20 teenagers singing and dancing till the wee small hours. I can no longer cope with partying all night especially on a week day so this morning you find me rather bleary eyed. 
Here is today's card - 
The stamp I have used is Little Darlings - Autumn which I have coloured with Copic pens and Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • hair - E35, E37, E29 and C10
  • skin - E000, E00, FS9, R11 and CR1
  • eyes - E35, C10 and white gel pen
  • clothes - BO2, BO3, BO4, EB1, EB2, EB5, EB7, EB8, OR1, OR3, GB5, GB7 and GB10
  • leaves - OR1, OR3, GY1, GY4, TN5, TN8, AG2 and AG5
  • ground - AG2, AG4 and AG5
  • rake - EB5, EB8 and IG4
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 

  • Sara's signature collection - Autumn morning 6 inch paper pad
  • LOTV grungy sentiment stamps 
  • ribbon from the Ribbon Girl
  • metal button (free with a Craft magazine)
  • ground expresso distress ink

That's all from me today. The house is very quiet so I am going to try and catch up with some sleep. Enjoy your day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I just love the image you have used and the colours are perfect. I hope you have got over your late night now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card Lesley and love the beautifully coloured pretty image. A great design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete