Saturday 18 August 2018

Oddball Sparkle fairy

Happy Saturday folks

I hope you are all well. I thought I would share one of the cards I made for my daughter's birthday (yes I have recovered from her party and so has the house) - 
The stamp I have used is Oddball Sparkle Fairy from Stamping Bella which I have coloured with Copic and Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • skin - E000, FS9 and TN2
  • wings - IG4, IG6, IG8 and IG10
  • dress and tights - LV1, LV2, LV3, IG2, IG8, IG9, IG10 and C00
  • hair - LV1, LV2, LV3 and true black
  • eyes - LV2, LV3 and C00
  • shoes - IG8, IG10 and true black
  • fairy dust - LV2, C00, true black and IG3
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
  • sky - BGR1

I have also used - 

  • beyond the shore paper pad from First Edition
  • Tattered Lace nested rectangles die set
  • Stampendous royal purple crushed glass glitter
  • Tattered Lace torn edge tall slim dies
  • purple satin ribbon and gem from my stash

That's from me today folks, enjoy your weekend.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and fab colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete