Wednesday 1 August 2018

Feline birthday wishes

Hello folks

August already and I haven't started my Christmas crafting yet. I have bought lots of new things to play with but so far I haven't had any time. I wonder where you can buy that?
Today's card is one I made for my friend's 50th birthday - 
I have used - 

  • MFT meow mix stamp and die sets
  • London Fog Memento ink
  • Copics pens, Spectrum Noir pens ans Sparkle pens - C-1, IG2, IG4, IG5, IG6, IG8, IG9, IG10, cosmos and pink garnet
  • hickory smoke distress ink
  • Neenah stamping card
  • pewter mirri
  • fuschia mayy mirri
  • Bo Bunny Isabella paper pad
  • Spellbinder's circles and scalloped circle die sets

I made the backing paper using stamps from the stamp set, London fog ink, the Sparkle pens and hickory smoke distress ink. I added some sprinkles of the Sparkle pen too.
 I random die cut 3 scalloped circles from the backing paper, die cut 3 slightly smaller appertures from the pewter mirri and then put the Bo bunny paper behind the apperture.
I then added the die cut cats into the appertures using Pinflair glue gel.

That's all from me today
Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment