Friday 3 August 2018

Edwin in the snow

Hello folks and a very happy Friday

The weather still hasn't improved here, very muggy and grey. Hopefully the sun will come out soon.
You will be pleased to know I have finally started my Christmas cards and I here one to show you today- 
This is a Magnolia stamp but I do not know what it is called. I have coloured it with Copic pens, Spectrum Noir pens and Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 

  • skin - E000, E00, R00, TN2, CR2
  • hair - EB5 and EB8
  • clothes - IG3, IG4, IG5, IG7, CR8, CR11, YG1 and YG2
  • sledge - MB1, MB3 and MB4
  • snow - C1, IG2 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 

  • A Christmas story paper pad from First Edition
  • Gold mirri
  • Tattered Lace nested beaded chains essential circles die set
  • gold ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons
I will put a sentiment on later.
Thank you for joining me today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment