Friday 24 August 2018

Black and gold

Good afternoon folks

I hope this post finds you well. I am holed up in my craftroom dodging some torrential rain showers. I do wish this weather would make up it's mind, one minute beautiful sunshine the next grey/black sky and torrential rain.
Today's post is another card I made for my daughter's birthday - 
I have used a Paper Artsy stamp called Eclcctrica 3 (EDY20) which I coloured with Copic and Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • skin - E000, E00 and FS9
  • hair, clothes, hearts and tree - GG1, GG2, GG3, GG4, GG5, CT2, CT4 and GB5
  • ground - C00

This is a tri-fold card so here are photos of each of the panels


I have also used - 

  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • liquorice sherbet paper pad from Papermania
  • black core'dinations
  • Happy everything sta,p set from Honey Bee stamps
  • 3D arch die set and pearl foliage die set from Tattered Lace 

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is is a stunning card I love it. The weather here today has been fine. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete