Wednesday 6 March 2019

Best wishes

Good morning folks

Today's card is the result of more playtime in my little crafty 
haven -
I have used a Woodware stamp called bold blooms - Lesley (well I just had to buy it didn't I?) which I coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens and Harmony inks - 
  • seabreeze, golden sun, moonlight, biscuit, crystal clear, green pickle, warm basil and glacial pines
  • honeypot Harmony ink
I also used - 
  • Woodware mini background greetings stamp set
  • Neenah card
  • honeypot, lemon tonic and strawbale Harmony inks
  • matt black card
  • white centura pearl

I created the background using Neenah card and Harmony inks. I randomly stamped the mini background greeting stamp and when dry applied the inks beginning with the lightest colour.

That's all from me today, enjoy your day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great evening. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete