Saturday 30 March 2019

Midnight butterflies

Hello folks

Happy Saturday to you all. Are you enjoying your weekend? I have had a busy morning, the usual household chores and then I went to visit my mum. 
Although I have been quiet again on the blogging front I have been very busy crafting. Lots of special occasions at the moment.
Today's post is a 2 fer; I fell in love with this kit from Hunkydory during its launch and was not disappointed when it arrived. The photos however do not do it justice -
This first card was one I made for a 21st birthday and I used - 
  • Midnight butterflies - butterfly moments card kit from Hunkydory
  • gold ribbon
  • Midnight Butterflies inserts from Hunkydory

This card was for another twenty something and I used - 
  • Midnight butterflies - butterfly wishes card kit from Hunkydory
  • gold mirri card
  • adorable scorable from Hunkdory
  • Midnight butterflies insert from Hunkydory
As I said the photos do not do these kits justice. The colours are amazing and so luscious and rich. Absolutely love them.


That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment