Monday 11 March 2019

Special friend

Good morning folks

Well you find me fully recovered from my chest infection and back to work. I wanted to spend my week off crafting but instead found myself lying on the sofa watching Netflix!
This is a card I made a while ago for my friend's birthday - 
I started off by stamping the Butterflies stamp and die set from Crafter's Companion onto Neenah card which I coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 
fig, boudoir, aquamarine, inspired violet and crystal clear
I cut out the butterflies using the dies in the set.
I also used -
Flutterby collection A3 card pack from Crafter's Companion
Gemini special friend die set
Damson wine Harmony ink 
Ribbon and gem from my stash

The inside of the card

That's all from me today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley





 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Your friend must have been thrilled to receive this. I am so pleased that you are feeling better. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete