Monday 4 March 2019

Grungy happy birthday

Good morning folks

I am hopefully off to the doctors this morning to try and get this infection sorted. But in the meantime this is the card I made for my son's recent birthday -
For this card I have used - 
  • Die'sire create a card square accordian die set from Crafter's Companion
  • matt black card
  • Tim Holtz collage paper pad
  • Gemini expressions party die from Crafter's Companion
  • Gemini expressions smile die from Crafter's Companion
  • Gemini birthday stamp and die set from Crafter's Companion
  • Gemini happy die (free with issue 21 of Crafter's Inspiration magazine)
  • Sheena's timetraveller cogs die set
  • Pebeo silver and empire gold gilding wax

Front of the card

Centre of the card
Back of the card

Thank you for stopping by today. 
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the design it is fantastic. I hope it went well for you at the doctors. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete