Monday 13 May 2019

Capture the moment

Good morning

I had a great day in the garden yesterday; it looks fabulous now. We had wall to wall sunshine too - non of those pesky showers and today is looking good too. No garden time for me tho - unfortunately I have to go to work!
I have had lots of male birthdays this month and this is one I made for my father-in-law -
For this card I have used - 
  • capture the moment stamp from Visible Image
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • matt black card
  • rainbow mirri card
  • Artistic Flair polka dot and spot stencils
  • Spectrum Noir Harmony inks - honey pot, ocean blue, bordeaux, chinese red and midnight
  • mowed lawn and black soot distress inks
  • black sequinns

I stamped the camera with black Versasine ink, fussy cut it out when in was dry and attached to the card with 3D glue gel.

That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love the bold design. It sounds like you had a great time in the garden. Not long until half term now. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Lesley - the stencil and sequins are a fab touch hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like this Lesley - perfect card in a bold design. And just right for those hard to do man cards!

    ReplyDelete