Wednesday 8 May 2019

Edna needs a glass of Prosecco

Good morning

Wednesday already - having a Bank holiday has really thrown me this week. I am a day behind but I did have a great weekend crafting.
Here is today's card - 

This is a card I made for my friend's birthday using Edna needs a martini stamp from Stamping Bella which I coloured with Copic pens - 

  • skin - E50, E51, E21, E11, R20 and E04
  • dress - YG03, YG17 and YG67
  • hair - YR04, YR07, E09 and E18
  • wings - C00, C1, C3 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
  • glass - C00, Y21, Y17 and R35
  • sky - B000
I also used - 


  • colourful clouds mirri card from Hunkydory
  • bubble burst 3D embossing folder from Creative Expressions
  • Tattered Lace nested lace essential rectangles
  • Prosecco and friends stamp from Crafter's Companion
  • matt black card
  • ribbon from my stash
  • dazzler from Creative expressions coloured with a black Copic pen
That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, great sentiment and I love that image too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card that is a fabulous image you have used. It sounds like you had a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete