Monday 27 May 2019

Happiness and Gin

Good morning folks

Today is a Bank Holiday in the UK and also the first day of the half term holiday so I am off to Oulton Park to see some classic car racing with my family. Hopefully the weather will stay dry! Fingers crossed.
Today's card is one I made for my brother-in-law's recent 
birthday - 
For this card I have used - 
  • matt black card
  • copper centura pearl
  • happiness and gin stamp from Crafter's Companion
  • copper embossing powder
  • studded leather 3D embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • black pearls from my stash

Thank you to Caroline Weir from the Crafter's Companion design team for the inspiration.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the design. Have a great day out it sounds like fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make this for me???? Just perfect!
    A great fun card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete