Saturday 11 May 2019

Fancy flamingo

Good Saturday afternoon folks

You find me sat in my dressing gown trying to motivate myself into getting a shower. Some days my mind says "go on, stop wasting precious time" but my body says "no can't be bothered.....". This is one of these days I think. I have learnt from experience to listen to my body - it is usually right!
I thought today I would show you something on the opposite end of the spectrum from yesterday's card - 
Very girly don't you think. For this card I have used - 
  • black core'dinations
  • bright pink mirri card
  • Retro garden 3D embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • Gemini special day stamp and die set
  • Gemini silhouette flamingo die set

This card started as me playing with some new dies and embossing folders but I was so happy with the result that I made it into a card. These new silhouette dies look like being one of my favourites - I have lots of ideas buzzing around my head of how to use them. What a pity time and motivation is lacking at the moment.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love the colour you have used. I hope you have had a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete