Sunday 12 May 2019

Congratulations

Good morning

I am feeling much better today. I am up and dressed and ready to attack my garden. With all these "April" showers everything seems to have grown tremendously. But first things first here is today's post.
This is a card I made a little while ago and forgot to post -
For this card I have used - 
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • Blossoming Lace 3D embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • Spectrum Noir Harmony inks - pale fig, straw bale and pink tulip
  • bundled sage distress ink
  • Gemini congratulations stamp and die set
  • Sara's signature collection - Parisian collection linen card
  • silver ingot and pastel pink Spectrum Noir metallic pens
  • white centura pearl



Right that's all from me today and the sun is shining so I am off to tackle the garden. Enjoy your day.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love the design it is so pretty. Enjoy the garden. We are still trying to tame ours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete