Wednesday 15 May 2019

Lock and key

Good morning

What fabulous weather we are having this week - such a difference from last week. I keep wearing the wrong kind of clothes!
Today's card is made using a great little image from Stamping Bella called Oddball lock and key. I love these quirky characters from Stamping Bella.
I coloured the image with Copic pens and Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • skin - E50, E51, E21 and E11
  • hair - GB8, GB10, EB5 and EB8
  • clothes - R35, R46, R59, Coo, IG2, IG6, IG8 and IG10
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 
  • matt black card
  • Hunkydory colourful clouds mirri card
  • Sara's Signature collection - Love and Romance In Love embossing folder
  • Tattered Lace lacy days rectangles die set
  • XCut doily dots border punch
  • black soot distress ink
  • ribbon and gems from my stash
That's all from me today.Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image Lesley! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete