Sunday 11 August 2019

Christmas bits and bobs

Good morning

Yes I am back from Scotland - the weather was very mixed but we had a great time. I can heartly recommend a visit to the Scottish borders if you are up that way.
Today I am sharing some Christmas cards. Whenever I visit Inspirations in Preston they give me a free gift with my purchases which I carefully put into a box and leave them there. So I challenged myself to open this box (well I was struggling to get it to closed at the time) and use some of its contents. Here are some of the cards I made - 

For all these cards I used - 
  • toppers from Hunkydory
  • gold and silver mirri
  • red Adorable Scorable
  • patterned card from Hunkydory
  • a Sheena Douglass Christmas words embossing folder
  • Gemini Christmas sentiment dies
  • variety of gems from my stash
Now I can shut the box (kind of) and have more Christmas cards to add to my stash.

That's all from me now; today I will be catching up with my laundry and trying to get organised to go to Florence tomorrow morning. My Hubby is whisking me away on a little holiday to celebrate a special wedding anniversary.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment