Wednesday 28 August 2019

Daisy bird

Hello folks

Today I am sharing another card made with an image I coloured whilst on my holibobs in Scotland. It was a little bit of a challenge to only use one set of pens. At home I tend to use as many markers as I can but there was no way my hubby would allow me to take all of those on holiday!!
I have used Woodware's Daisy bird stamp which I coloured with my Triblend pens from Spectrum Noir - 
  • bird - light yellow blend, blue turquoise blend and lavender blend
  • flowers - true blue blend, citrus green blend and light yellow blend
  • grass - citrus green blend
  • sky - ice blue blend

For this card I have also used - 
  • LOTV's promises paper pad and promises solids paper pad
  • matt black card
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • sentiment from Woodware's Special bird stamp set
  • ribbon and gem from my stash



That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


2 comments:

  1. Good morning Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Your colouring is amazing. I don't do any crafts on holiday but I do a lot of reading. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete