Wednesday 21 August 2019

Sparkly 18th birthday

Good morning folks

Well I am back from my lovely break in Italy. Florence is a beautiful place and I would love to go back for another visit - there is so much to see and do. 
My daughter celebrated her 18th birthday a few weeks ago and this is the card I made for her - 
I have used some new stamps from a company called That's Crafty. Bunny and grunge flowers are both coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 
  • moonstone, blue topaz, iced denim, sterling silver and crystal clear

I also used - 

  • matt black card
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • moonstone Spectrum Noir sparkle ink
  • Harmony inks - midnight and ocean blue
  • That's Crafty stencil - circles
  • Gemini expressions numbers 1 and 8 die and stencil
  • pearls from my stash

That's all from me today folks. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. The design is magnificent. I bet your daughter loved it. We love Italy and Florence is a particular favourite of ours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete