Saturday 3 August 2019

Sparkly flowers

Good morning folks

Today you find me on the road to Scotland for a weeks holiday with the family. Fingers crossed for some dry weather - doesn't need to be hot just dry so we can get out and about.
Today's card is a new style for me - 
 I love watching Chloe (from Chloe's cards) creating her magic and although I have a couple of her stamps I haven't really gone down the full sparkly Chloe route with them. So I decided to give it a go. Not sure if I heated the embossing powder too much or not enough but it just didn't seem to sparkle as much as it did on the TV. Need to practice a wee bit more me thinks.
For this card I have used - 

  • white and lilac centura pearl
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • Neenah card
  • Stamps by Chloe - fabulous flower corner, fabulous flowers and fabulous flowers verse (for the insert)
  • violet speckle WOW embossing powder
  • gems from my stash

I stamped and embossed the flowers onto Neenah card, cut them out and then decoupaged them onto the base stamp.

That's all from me today. I will be quiet for the next few weeks but will be back towards the end of the month with more crafty makes. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Have a great holiday. I do hope that the weather is kind to you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete