Friday 23 August 2019

Congradulations

Good morning folks

 I am feeling very sorry for myself this morning due to a tooth extraction yesterday.
To take my mind off things I thought I would do a little blogging. I made this card to celebrate my daughter's A level results - 
This is a Stamping Bella stamp called Oddball girl graduate which I have coloured with Copic pens - 
  • cap and gown - C7, C10 and 100
  • ground - C1 and C3
  • skulls and eyes - C00 and C1
  • skin - E50, E51, E21, E11 and E04
  • hair - E18, E37 and E29
  • eye shadow - BV00 and BV02
  • book - BV00, BV02, BV08, E000 and E00
  • shoes, tights and bows - BV00, BV02, BV08, R46, R59 and V99
  • sky - B000

I have also used - 
  • Sheena stamping card
  • purple core'dinations
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • dusty concord and mill lavender distress ink
  • MFT plentiful petals die set
  • Sue Wilson double stitched rectangles dies
  • skull embellishment from The Works

I created the background using the distress inks and the sentiment from the stamp set.

That's all from me today. Thank you stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card you have made for your daughter. I do hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete