Monday 26 August 2019

Christmas robins

Good morning

After my marathon Christmas card making I have occasionally making the odd one or two festive cards. Today's card is one of them -
This is a Woodware stamp called Robin stack which I coloured with my Triblend markers from Spectrum Noir - 
  • robins - earth brown blend, dark red blend, golden brown blend and white gel pen
  • crown  citrus blend and golden brown blend
  • bauble - true blue blend and crystal clear Sparkle pen
  • ground - ice grey blend
  • sky - ice blue blend

On my recent trip to Scotland I took some stamped images and my Triblend pens for a little nindfull colouring. This is one of the images.
For this card I also used - 
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • Christmas red and old gold centura pearl
  • Sheena Douglass' holly embossing folder
  • ribbon and gems from my stash

Detail of the embossing.

That's all from me today folks, I am off into the garden to enjoy the beautiful Bank holiday sunshine. Enjoy your day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Those robins are so cute. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete