Saturday 2 May 2020

Dare to dream

Hello folks

Hope you are all keeping well and managing ok during lockdown. I think that crafting is my saviour at the moment. I can lose hours in my little crafty haven playing with all my stuff. I have even discovered things I never knew I had 😂😂😂 so I have been having a great time. It is almost as if I have been planning for this for years 😜.
I made this card after finishing all my Easter cards with some scraps of Graphic 45 papers I had left (couldn't possibly throw them away).
For this card I have used - 
  • ivory centura pearl
  • Botanical tea paper pad from Graphic 45
  • Dare to dream sentiment stamp from Crafter's Companion
  • cream seam binding and pearls from my stash
  • Gemini stitched edge ovals 2 die set

The postcards came in the paper pad. I used foam pads to attached them to the card to add a little dimension.
The sentiment stamp is one I found again........

That's all from me today. 
Take care and stay safe

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. I am actually struggling to craft and what I do make I am not very pleased with. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete