Sunday 17 May 2020

Happy everything

Good morning folks

How are we all doing? I am getting ready for work tomorrow by doing some ironing (yuck) but this afternoon I am hoping to do a little crafting to relax a little.
Today's card is one I made for my brother-in-laws birthday hence the droll sentiment......
For this card I have used - 
  • AALL & Create stencils - broken circle and totally dotty
  • AALL & Create stamps - squared dots, reverse dots, thankful petals and moody kittens
  • Copic pens - E50, E31, E11, E35, E57, E79, YR04, YR07 and R46
  • Distress markers - crushed olive, antique linen and tumbled glass
  • Distress oxides - antique linen, tumbled glass and peacock feathers
  • Spectrum Noir Midas ink - blush
  • matt black card
  • turquoise core'dinations
  • matt silver mirri

I added some glossy accents to the balloon and cat's nose.

I had great fun making the background using the inks, stencils and stamps.

That's all from me today folks, take care and stay safe.

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Love that sentiment Lesley!! Great background and just a perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card that you made for your brother. I hope all goes well for you at work tomorrow. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha fantastic fun card and image. Emma

    ReplyDelete