Tuesday 12 May 2020

Happy Valentine's day

Good morning

Yes I know I am a little late with this card but I seem to have forgotten to post a whole bunch of cards. Some of them will not be posted because the photos are awful and the cards have already gone to their recipients but I rescued this one from my hubby so I could share it with you.
This cute little stamp is called Valentine cats by Gerda Steiner which I coloured with my Copic pens - 

  • hearts - R35, R27, R59, R46 and a white gel pen
  • cat - C00, C1, C3, C7 and R81
  • sky - BG0000

I have also used - 

  • white linen card
  • stamping card
  • fluttering hearts coverplate die from Honey Bee stamps
  • wild honey and festive berries Distress inks
  • Gemini stitched edge oval 2 die set

I used the stamping card and the Distress inks to make the background and then attached the die cut over the top with glue gel to add depth.

That's all from me today folks, thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe  alert!!

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card you made for your hubby. I bet he loved it. I have made a lot of things that I have forgotten to photograph. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete