Friday 15 May 2020

Floral spray

Good morning folks

Friday again and my last one before I head back into work. I spent a lovely day yesterday in the garden. I was able to go to the garden centre so was busy potting up my hanging baskets and pots. I am very pleased with how it all looks now.
Once again I have also been busy on-line shopping and here is a card I made with a couple of new purchases - 
For this card I have used - 
  • floral spray paper pad from Crafter's Companion
  • floral spray die set from Crafter's Companion
  • roaring 20s paper pad from Crafter's Companion
  • brown centura pearl
  • Gemini stitched edge circle 2 and scalloped edge circle 2 die sets
  • brown ribbon and pearls from my stash

A very simple card, quick and easy to make.

That's all from me today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. It is so pretty I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete