Wednesday 13 May 2020

Unicorns and rainbows

Hello folks

How are we all doing? I was hoping for sunnier skies today but it was not to be so I am back in my little crafty haven getting ready to craftalong with Chloe this afternoon. She is fabulous at stamping and heat embossing and I am not so I have been crafting along for the last two weeks to improve my heat embossing techniques. I will hopefully be able to show you the results soon (when I am happy with them that is).
In the meantime here are some little cards I made this weekend with some new stamps and papers from CC Designs - 
Well and truly in my comfort zone with this trio. The stamp set is called funny unicorn by CC Designs which I coloured with my Copic pens - 
  • unicorns - C00, C1, C3, C5, C9 and 100
  • tail and mane - Y15, Y19, V15 and V17
  • heart - R46 and R59
  • ground - T3 and T7
  • sky B000

 This is a 4 inch square card.
For these cards I have also used - 
  • white centura pearl (for the card bases)
  • scraps of core'dinations cardstock
  • rainbow paper pad from CC Designs
  • MFT wonky stitched squares die set and stitched circles die set

 The second two cards are 5x5 and the sentiments are from the stamp set. I edged the sentiments with Copic pens to match the core'dinations card I had used. 

That's all from me today folks. Enjoy your day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. Those unicorns are so cute. I can't wait to see what you have been making. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Unicorns Lesley - and great cards!

    ReplyDelete