Wednesday 2 September 2020

Cogs and gears

 Good morning

A quick post from me this morning as I am heading back into work again. Just a couple of inset days and then we welcome the children back on Thursday. A worrying time for many people but hopefully we have all the safety procedures in place in order to keep everyone safe.

Here is today's card - 

This is a DL card but with the fold down the left hand side. For this card I have used - 

  • white centura pearl for the card base
  • white stamping card
  • matt black card
  • Aall & Create stencils - lotza trianglz and totally triangular
  • Distress oxides - speckled egg, pine needles and fossilized amber
  • Aall & Create stamps - squared digits and gears and elements
  • Copic pens - E000, E00, E11, E21, E31, E51, C5, C7, C9, E79, E57, E44 and E49
  • white gesso
I had great fun playing with my stamps and stencils and getting into an inky mess. I used the Distress oxides to stamp the main image first, spitzed with water, allowed it to dry and then stamped over the first image with black Versafine Claire.
I then stamped the image again using black Memento ink, coloured them with my Copic pens and then cut out the main elements and attached them onto the base image.

That's all from me today, need to get dressed and get to work. Have a good day.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. I hope all goes well at school. It is a worrying time for everyone. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete