Saturday 19 December 2020

50th birthday wishes

 Good morning

Yeahhhhhh!!!! Finally we have finished the longest term EVER. A 8 week half term followed by a 7 week term has been a marathon but add Coivd 19 to the mix and it becomes endless. On the plus side none of the classes I work with actually had any cases, either adults or children, so we are very proud of ourselves. 

Now to celebrate Christmas - Covid style. 

Firstly though let's get back to crafting. This is one of the cards I made to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday.

For this card I have used - 

  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • Chloe's Creative Cards summer meadows paper pad
  • Chloe's Creative Cards winter wonderland paper and card pad
  • delightful daisy and daisy elements stamp and die sets from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • floral fantasy embossing folder from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • Wow embossing powders - peach melba, cherry pie and ice pop
  • unicorn sparkle Sparkelicious glitter
  • Tonic essential numbers dies
  • gems from my stash
I loved creating this paper flower bouquet. These are lovely stamps and dies.

That's all from me today. I am off to do some last minute parcel posting and shopping. Have a good day.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card you have made for your sister. Enjoy your break you deserve it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete