Sunday 20 December 2020

Thinking of you

 Good morning 

After a busy day yesterday today I am planning a quieter day. I have some crafting to do - last minute cards and gift tags to make but otherwise I am taking it easy.

Here is today's card - 

For this card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • Chloe's Creative Cards luxury white pearl card
  • Chloe's Creative Cards summer meadows paper pad
  • daisy elements and sentiment borders stamp and die sets from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • heartfelt daisy cut and emboss folder from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • grasshopper Sparkelicious glitter
  • clear glitter
  • Papermania silver embossing powder
  • sentiment from Chloe's Creative Cards box kit number 5
  • ribbon and bling from my stash

That's all from me today folks, thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment