Thursday 31 December 2020

Demise of 2020

 Good morning

New Year's Eve and finally an end to the year we would all like to forget. It has been a tough one with some very dark clouds along the way but as the old saying goes every cloud and all that. And the silver lining for this year for me has definitely been my crafting. I have always thought that over the years my love of craft has been a blessing but now I know it to be true. So to celebrate this dreadful year here are my crafting highlights  -

I have picked a card for each month. If the click on the month it will take you to the relevant blog page 

..... and a lovely Woodware stamp coloured with my Triblend pens 

.... 21st birthday card for my son made using stamps from Crafter's Companion and Aall & Create stencils and stamps.
....... just loved colouring this Molly Hutchinson stamp with my triblend pens and colourblend pencils
....... colouring just for fun.
....... my love affair with Chloe's Creative Cards was beginning
.......... having fun with Aall & Create stamps and stencils

........ began following Chloe Endean's weekly stamp-a-longs and learnt how to heat emboss on acetate, mirri card and velum

....... probably my favourite Christmas stamp.
........ my favourite card of the year
............ had to include a  Chloe Christmas card

......... a card that was in my mind for weeks and then actually worked (doesn't always happen that way!)
............. just because it's an easel card

Well that's my whistle stop tour of my crafty 2020. I have tried to pick a card from each month but as you can see that didn't always work.
Have a wonderful New Years Eve. All that leaves me to do is wish you all a very happy and healthy 2021.
Crafty hugs

Lesley























 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley all your cards are gorgeous. I have done a review of the year as well if you would like to take a look. Happy New Year to you. I do hope next year will be better. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete