Monday 21 December 2020

Tropical vibes

Good afternoon folks

Yes, you read the blog title correctly. I thought we would have a few tropical vibes to warm up this damp and dismal day.

This card is one I made for my hubby's birthday - 

For the main image I have used AALL & Create tropical vibes stamp which I have coloured with my Copic pens - 
  • turtle - YG03, YG23 and YG17
  • van - BG45, BG57, BG49. C00, C1, C3, C7, C9, C10, Y17, Y38 and YR68
  • rocks - E44 and E49
For the background I have used - 
  • Paper Artsy blue bayou chalk acrylic paint
  • Distress oxides - ripe persimmon, mustard seed and twisted citron
  • white gesso
  • AALL & Create stencils - hugely hexagonal and broken china
  • AALL & Create stamps - scripted hexagons
To complete the card I also used - 

  • matt black card
  • white stamping card
  • gold pearl card
  • Spellbinder's sentiment number 3 die set


That's all from me today folks, thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card you have made for your hubby. I hope you are having some rest after last term. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete