Saturday 26 December 2020

Dancing daisy

 Good afternoon and a very happy Boxing Day to you all

I found myself with a little time on my hands so I thought I would write a quick blog post. It is unusual to find myself at a loose end on Boxing Day but then this is not a normal Boxing Day is it?

Today's card is another made with Chloe's daisy collection - 

For this card I have used - 

  • white centura pearl
  • Chloe's Creative Cards summer meadows paper pad
  • crystal white pearl card from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • dancing daisy cut and emboss folder from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • daisy elements and sentiment borders stamp and die sets from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • clear glitter
  • grasshopper Sparkelicious glitter
  • rainbow gems
  • Papermania silver embossing powder

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty. Enjoy the rest of the holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete