Sunday 28 February 2021

Double trouble

 Good Sunday morning to you all

Well yesterday didn't go quite as planned as I over slept and didn't get time to myself until it was dark so no gardening done yesterday. Hopefully today will be slightly better and I can get out there.

I have two cards for you today - 

Both of these are made using Crafter's Companion's expression dies. These are becoming a firm favourite for those tricky male cards.
For this card I used - 
  • Gemini expressions Just for you die set
  • matt black card
  • yellow core'dinations
  • scraps of card and mirri card
  • white linen card
  • Chloe's Creative cards circle die set

And for this card I have used - 
  • Gemini expressions It's your birthday die set
  • white stamping card
  • blue core'dinations
  • scraps of card
  • white linen card
  • Chloe's Creative Cards circle die set
That's all from me today folks. Thank you so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs

Lesley





2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous pair of cards. I hope you get some time in the garden today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete