Saturday 27 February 2021

Hap Bee Birthday

 Good morning

So pleased it is the weekend. Plus the promise of some lovely weather. I plan to make the most of it. Some garden time with a sprinkling of crafting I think.

Here is today's crafty creation -

I had great fun playing with this triple easel card. Took a couple of attempts to get it right but I am pleased with the final result.
For this card I have used -

  • white stamping card
  • matt black card
  • Gemini triple easel hexagon die set
  • Harmony water reactive inks - honey pot, straw bale and lemon tonic
  • Harmony quick dry ink - honey pot
  • Woodware stamps - Bee happy and Sweet honey bee
  • Spectrum Noir sparkle pens - golden sun and sterling silver

It even folds flat for posting - 

That's all from me today. Have a lovely Saturday.

Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning triple easel card. It looks amazing. Enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete