Friday 19 February 2021

My first journal page

 Hello folks

For Christmas I was given a sketch book so this year I am starting art journaling and here is my first page - 

This main image is from Aall & Create's Steampunk Alchemist stamp set which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and Illustrator pens- 
  • bottles and jars - AB1, AB2, AB3, GB6, GB7, GB10, DG2, DG3 and DG4
  • lightbulbs - GB1, GB2, GB3, BG4, BG6 and BG8
  • alchemist - FS3, FS9, TN2, GB7, GB10, GB11, BG4, BG6, BG8, EB5, EB7, EB8, IG1, IG2 and IG8
For the background I have used - 
  • white stamping card and matt black card
  • Distress Oxides - frayed burlap, fossilized amber, speckled egg, gathered twigs and antique linen
  • Aall & Create stencils - hugely hexagons and weathered tiles
  • Aall & Create stamps - toxic warning and steampunk alchemist
  • words from Sheena Douglass' alchemy - learn to see stamp set
I began with a piece of card I had used to mop up my craft mat and then worked on that, adding images from the stamp sets and stencils.

That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous journal page. What a lovely thing to do. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete