Wednesday 17 February 2021

Valentine Gnome

 Good morning

How are we all? Today finds me back in my craftroom trying to reorganise my stash. I am struggling to fit everything in!! I never seem to have enough space. I think it maybe time to actually have a clear out!

As far as my crafting is going there is definitely a theme going on. I wonder if you can guess what it is? This is the card I made for the hubby's Valentine's day - 

This is yet another of Francois Reed's gnome stamps called Valentine gnome which I have paper pieced and coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and Triblends - 

  • GY blend, FS blend, IG blend, BG blend, IB1 and GY5
I have also used - 

  • Kraft card
  • country lady and country gent paper pads from LOTV
  • rainbow gems

That's all from me today, thank you so much for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your gnomes are so cute. Enjoy the rest of half term. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete