Sunday 14 February 2021

Three little gnomes

 Good morning

Ahh ........ the start of half term, finally. I am looking forward to six days of r and r plus one day at work getting ready for the next half term. I am hoping to get some serious crafting done too. I feel my little crafty haven has been some what neglected recently.

Here is today's offering - 

This is another of Francoise Reed's gnome stamps called 3 gnomes which I have paper pieced and coloured using my Spectrum Noir pens and Triblends - 
  • PP shades, FS blend, tan blend, IG blend, BG blend, BG1, BG2 and IB1

I have also used - 
  • raspberry core'dinations
  • LOTV's up, up and away paper pad
  • pink pearls
  • white gel pen
  • pink gems
  • Woodware's happy birthday stamp (for the insert)
That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your card is gorgeous. Those gnomes are so cute. Enjoy half term. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete