Wednesday 14 July 2021

Butterfly centre piece

 Hello

Another scheduled post from me today. And another multiple card post.

Today it is two cards from 1 die - 

For this card I have used - 
  • white stamping card
  • matt black card
  • Butterfly meadow create-a-card die
  • Harmony water reactive inks - ocean blue, honey pot, fuchsia and spring meadow
  • Crafter's Companion everyday sentiment stamp set
  • pearls from my stash
I created the background for the inside of the card using the Harmony inks and a paper template for the clouds. I matted it onto a piece of matt black card.

And the second card - 
For this card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl
  • Butterfly meadow create-a-card die
  • Sara's signature collection - garden party 6x6 paper pad
  • Spectrum Noir pens - PP1, PP2, PP3 and PP4
  • acetate
  • pearls from my stash
I coloured through the die with Spectrum Noir pens. It gives a very subtle finish on the centura pearl card.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley




No comments:

Post a Comment