Sunday 11 July 2021

Take one stamp

 Good morning

A little late posting today but to make up I thought I would share more than one card today. 

I decided to set myself a challenge - use only one stamp but any mediums. Here are the results - 

The stamp is swirling florals from Crafter's Companion and as you can see one stamp, four completely different looking cards. The details of which mediums I have used are under each photo -

For this card I have used - 
  • clear embossing powder
  • Spectrum Noir Aqua pens - heather, orchid, jasmine, kingfisher and aquamarine
  • white, silver and lilac centura pearl
  • Crafter's Companion birthday swash sentiments
  • black gems
For this one I also used - 
  • WOW white embossing powder
  • Spectrum Noir Harmony water reactive inks - Chinese red, orange, lemon tonic and honey pot
  • white and old gold centura pearl
  • yellow core'dinations
  • Crafter's Companion birthday swash sentiment stamp
  • black gems
For this version I have used - 
  • Wow embossing powder - cupcake heaven
  • matt black card
  • pink mirri
  • pink glitter card
  • Crafter's Companion birthday swash sentiment stamp
  • black gems
And finally for this version I have used - 
  • clear embossing powder
  • Spectrum Noir metallic pencils - nickel, light blue, silver and blue
  • matt black card
  • silver centura pearl
  • blue core'dinations
  • Crafter's Companion birthday swash sentiment stamps
  • black gems
I still have more ideas to do with this stamp including using my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils, all I need now is the time to play.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, have a good Sunday.

Crafty hugs

Lesley






No comments:

Post a Comment