Tuesday 20 July 2021

Christmas in July

 Good morning

Whilst the UK is sweltering in a mini heatwave I have been preparing for Christmas!!!

Here is the first of many to share with you - 

This cute little stamp is another by Francois Reed (at Woodware) and is called Christmas tree gnome. I have coloured him with my Spectrum Noir pens and Triblends - 
  • Christmas tree - JG shades, DR blend, CT blend, CT4 and OR blend
  • skin - FS blend
  • beard - IG blend
  • suit - DR blend and JG shades
  • bauble - CT blend, CT4, DR blend and BG shades
  • sky - VB2
  • snow - IG1 and IG2
To complete the card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl
  • red cardstock
  • clear glitter
  • pearls 
That's all from me today. Stay safe in this heat.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


2 comments:

  1. What ink did you use to stamp the image please I'm new to this xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When colouring with alcohol markers I always use Memento black ink. Hope this helps with your crafting journey.

      Delete