Monday 12 July 2021

Wishing you well

 Good morning

I have been so busy at work and crafting in my spare time that I have neglected my blog so I decided to schedule a few posts on Sunday.

Here is today's card -

I have used a Crafter's Companion stamp called wishing you well to make the topper. The set has lots of different flower stamps and dies which allows you to build your own bouquets. I stamped the individual flowers, leaves and vase and coloured them as flowers with my Triblend pens - 
  • vase - TB blend
  • flowers - CR blend, CR shades, GY blend and CT blend
  • leaves - CT blend, JG shades and JG blend
I also used Harmony quick dry inks in smoked emerald and green topaz to stamp the leaves.

To complete the card I used - 

  • white centura pearl
  • Sara;s signature collection - garden party 6x6 paper pad
  • peach core'dinations
  • stain ribbon
  • Gemini stitched ovals 2
That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by

Crafty hugs

Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment