Monday 5 July 2021

Little dragon easel

 Good morning folks

Another scheduled post from me today as I have an early start at work this morning.

I do love a circle easel card and this one features a lovely stamp designed by Lee Holland called You are my sunshine which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir original pens and Triblend pens - 
  • dragon - CG blend, FS blend, BT6 and BT9
  • flower - HB blend, DG blend, CT blend and IG5
  • ladybug - DR blend and true black
  • grass - AG blend
  • sky - IB blend
I have also used - 
  • white stamping card
  • lilac centura pearl
  • Sara's signature collection - garden party - 6x6 paper pad
  • Chloe's Creative Cards 8x8 circle die set
  • gems from my stash

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hus

Lesley






No comments:

Post a Comment