Wednesday 7 July 2021

Spring has sprung

 Good morning

After a lot of rain over the last few days I am hoping for a dry day. It is our sports day, which will be a very different event this year, so some sunshine would be much appreciated.

Here is today's card - 

The image is actually two stamps, both are by Lee Holland and are called woodland trail and spring has sprung. I coloured the whole image with my original Spectrum Noir pens and my Triblends -
  • background - GB shades, EB blend, EB shades, JG shades, AG blend and IB blend
  • badger - IG blend, IG shades and IG1
  • flowers - AG blend, HB blend, PP blend, PP shades, GT blend, GY blend and IB blend
For this card I have also used - 
  • matt black card
  • kraft card
  • Sara's signature collection - autumn morning - in the forest embossing folder
  • Spectrum Noir Harmony inks - seal brown and friar brown 
  • sentiment from Crafter's Companion's all about you sentiment stamp set
That's all from me today, thank you so much for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment